Friday, December 23, 2011

Welcome Home No. 1 - Artwork

I'm back! Thank you for your patience during my move to a new home. I am still getting settled in. Having fun finding new homes for many of my favorites.

 And I have to tell you that I knew the importance of artwork prior to this transition, but it has moved up on my must-haves when your place in life changes.  Artwork offers something familiar and comforting, yet creates a quiet newness to a unfamiliar home.  So choose your artwork with care - let it move you, make you smile, draw you in, and remind you of those moments when happiness is at its highest point.  Because when you surround yourself with artwork selected this way - it will never stop giving you that emotion.

I'm excited to be back to the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...