Tuesday, July 10, 2012

At the Window No. 2 - Black Frames Oh La La


Vintage. Paris. Iron. Did I get your attention? These words will make my head spin around to join in a conversation in a heartbeat. I love,love, love black window frames. Especially when the rest of the woodwork in the room is painted white. And when speaking of windows, when black window framing is accompanied with black framed doors, well you got me smack dab in the love. And yes it all started in Paris!
Oh la la!

I mean, come on, what is not to like?

Stunning!

A hop and a skip to paradise!


Love that Vicente left these windows bare!




Bare black window frames - if you've got them, flaunt them!

Image Sources: Vicente Wolf, Modern Sophisticate, Greige, Juniper & York

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...