Monday, June 17, 2013

Gotta Love No. 33 - Glamping



Glamping

'n
a form of camping in which participants thoroughly enjoy comforts like real bed, real food and style traditionally associated with more luxurious holidays.



This glamping and I could become really good friends!  The only problem I see is picking my location.


Glamping on the beach, pros:  many, cons:  none!


This glamping location is amazing. Loving the bath.


Really?  Whatever did I have against camping? Whatever it was
this took it all away.


Glamping with a front porch!


Glamping at Calistoga Ranch in Napa Valley.  What more could a girl ask for?


Oh yeah, and did I mention it includes an outdoor shower



Image Sources:  Glamping Hub, iexpore, Prairie Hive, Real Life Runway, USA Today, Calistoga Ranch, Effortless Chic, Iloveittoo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...