Friday, July 26, 2013

Rooms I Love No. 7 - Because they Inspire Me


This Rooms I Love chapter is my most diverse yet.  No tie in with each other...they just inspire me.

I love the way the seating faces the beach, not a tv.


For those of you that know me, no explanation needed.
For those who don't, if your heart isn't leaping and you aren't trying to
crawl through your computer screen, check your pulse.


Call me crazy but I totally see a creative genius at work in this room.


Do you see the TV?  Love that you don't at first gawk!



Oscar del a Renta, you do have a lovely room, sir!


It is a hallway, but it does make you want to linger, indeed!


A mean game of cards must happen here often!


This room, can you and I run away together?
 (With a few good books and a bottle of wine?)


A music lover's dream?  No a secret passage lover's dream!



Image Sources:  Houzz, Objects in Space, Oscar de la Renta, Urban Curator, Thomas O'Brien, House of Turquoise, 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...